Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Feedly

I absolutely love feedly! I cannot express to you enough how much I am diggin' feedly right now. Feedly is so useful in so many ways. It allows me to find and follow all my favorite blogs and websites, so that I can stay up to date when they post something new. Since I've created my account I've added over hundred educational blogs! I'm telling you...it's introduced me to a whole new world. I love it because I can also add some of my personal favorites like current events and photography. From adding feeds, I learned more about formal assessment tools, technology resources, and behavioral management strategies. I am  thankful fellow educators share their thoughts and ideas, so that we can continue to learn like our students.  I hope to hear back from some of the feeds I left comments on :)

No comments:

Post a Comment